Welcome to Doodleland!
It is my goal to raise healthy goldendoodles that are well socialized and ready to go to their new home full of love. Our doodles are raised in our home with my daughters so they have experienced love and attention from the day they are born until the day they leave. I own both parents and will only have dogs that have excellent dispositions that I can trust with children. When they leave they will be vet checked and current on shots and dewormings, dew claws removed and full of love. They will also be microchipped with an ISO chip. I welcome you to come to our house and play with my babies and make your selection. If distance and time does not allow this I will send as many pictures as needed and share with you my insights on personalities. We also drive halfway, up to 2 hours to meet you if needed with no additional charge. We generally travel to parts of Ky, Ohio, West Virginia, Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, and Missouri and have been known to go farther. If you would like for us to drive much farther we will be more than happy to discuss it with you and let you know how much extra it would be. I have been raising goldendoodles for 10 years and love the breed. Visit my adult pages to see some of my babies all grown up.
Puppies come with a puppy packet that contains:
- Health Record
- Health Guarantee
- Letter of introduction about your pup
- Articles on housebreaking and other subjects
- A receiving blanket smelling like littermates
- A week's worth of Iam's Smart Puppy Food
- Emailed pictures of parents, littermates at various ages and individuals of your puppy until it leaves our home for yours.
- A sample of Nu Vet Vitamin Supplement and information on it
- Paper work necessary to put the microchip in your name
- A packet from Iams to store everything in
Feel free to contact me with questions about the breed, questions about available pups, requests for more pics, etc.
606 548 0664
I accept payments through paypal, cash, or personal check. Credit cards can be used on paypal as a member or guest.